Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Explained
Acerca de este curso
Electronics has become important to many fields; communications, automotive, security, defense and consumer electronics, to name just a few. This course will familiarize you with the theory behind various types of electrical and electronic circuitry. It concentrates on practical aspects of the technology, rather than delving into depths of theory that will be of little value in real-world working situations.
If you are a person who likes to know how things work, and enjoys the challenge of figuring out why not when they don’t, the study of electrical engineering technology is sure to offer knowledge and skills that will interest you, and opportunities in the workplace that you will find personally rewarding, and financially attractive.
This course can help you qualify for careers in a variety of entry-level positions, such as electronics technician, service technician, telecommunications technician and engineering technician.
- Electronics is a somewhat math-intensive technology, so a positive (fearless) attitude about math will be helpful.
- Anyone who is curious about how things work.
- Anyone who loves to learn.
- Anyone who enjoys the gift of knowledge.
- Anyone involved with any engineering related discipline