Strategic Project Management
Requisitos previos del curso
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Time Management for Professional Productivity
- The Complete Management Skills Certification Course
Acerca de este curso
In this course you will learn to how to establish enterprise project management office. It will start with basic level and continue to more strategic. Our starting point is often project office, then we start using same templates and methodologies across teams and departments. This will link project management into enterprise strategy process.
You will get sample tools and templates in this course. You will get to know needed tools, frameworks and strategic decision making process. You will also learn how to put your exact project into program context and later all of the projects and programs as a part of enterprise project management office. You will learn strategic decision making in order to make strategic portfolio management.
- Project methodology
- Open mind
- Willingness for learning
- New manager who must lead several business units
- Project manager eager to learn new methodologies and tools